Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going on Nissin


Nissin "出前一丁" Ramen Noodle with Soup Base Satay Style By LG Phone


My breakfast today By LG Phone

Today...
Today, I cooked a bag of Nissin "出前一丁" Ramen Noodle with Soup Base Satay Style which is made in Hong Kong for my breakfast. I also added some cabbage and some spareribs with bean sauce which I cooked on last weekend on the topping. I think there is a good way for cooking instant noodles that it's a way for treasuring food and protecting the environment. Sometimes, it's trouble to deal with leftover, and we need use wrap to keep the rest of the food in the refrigerator. However, you can put the leftover of your meal into the noodles when you want to cook instant noodles. That you can save electricity, and you won't waste the food, and you can protect the environment since you don't need to use the wrap, and it also you enrich your instant noodles.

The fact...
Nissin "出前一丁" Ramen Noodle with Soup Base Satay Style costs $.59
The nutrition fact is listed below:
Amount Per Serving
Calories 480 from Fat 210
%Daily Value
Total Fat
24g-----------------------------37%
Saturated Fat 8g---------------------------41%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg---------------------------0%
Sodiium 1,380mg-------------------------58%
Carbohydrate 55g------------------------18%
Dietary Fiber 3g----------------------------13%
Sugars 2g
Protein 11g
Vitamin A ---------------------------------0%
Vitamin C ---------------------------------0%
Calcium -----------------------------------4%
Iron ----------------------------------------2%

Rating: (the maximum is *****, no minimum)
Taste: ****
Price: ***
Health: **
Since I put some spareribs and cabbage with the noodles, it taste better. I like the smell of satay soup. For the price, it's very worth it as same as other Nissin instant noodles which I tried in my experiment. Actually, I think the size of this kind of instant noodles can serve for two people if they are girls. For health, as what I said for the sesame-oil-flavored one which I tried yesterday is the highest amount of calories and fat in my experiemt, and however, this one's amount of calories and fat is higher than the sesame-oil-flavored one. It's extremely high! Its amount of sodium is acceptabe, but I recommend people don't eat more than two bags of this kind instant noodles. Well, this is only one way for me to burn so much fat I absorbed, just exercise more!

Do you know...
Since I tried the "Satay Style", I want to talk something about satay...
-Satay or sate is a dish consisting of diced or siced chicken, goat, mutton, beef, pork, fish, tofu, or other meats; the more authentic version uses skewers from the midrib of the coconut leaf, although bamboo skewers are often used. These are grilled or barbecued over a wood or charcoal fire, then served with varius spicy seasonings.
-Satay originated in Java, Indonesia. It's also popular in many other Southeast Asian countries, such as Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
-Satay may be served with a spicy peanut sauce dip, or peanut gravy, slivers of onions and cucumbers, and ketupat (rice cakes).

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satay

No comments:

Post a Comment